Happy Fourth of July Weekend! Are you at a crossroad in your life where something about your house is no longer working but you aren't quite sure if you should buy new or just try and make it work? We can help and give you exactly what you need without the hassle and expense of loosing money on a major remodel. Don't fall prey to staying put and trying to make it work. Read more to see why you should invest in a new home in The Oaks today!
1. Studies show that the average return on investment for a major kitchen remodel is ONLY 59%! You won’t get all of your money back out of a remodel. Before you sink your money into a remodel, get EXACTLY what you want, already finished in The Oaks!
2. A new home in The Oaks is ready for modern day technology and equipped with structured wiring. Existing homes can have old, dangerous and outdated wiring.
3. A new home is a better investment. A new home can support its value whereas an existing home can easily be overdone to price it out of its market.
4. You can remodel the house, but your cannot change your neighbors. In The Oaks you can live in a neighborhood where residents exhibit pride of ownership.
5. A new home in The Oaks is less maintenance because EVERYTHING is new and constructed to today codes. You also get a 1 year new home builders warranty.
6. You can remodel the house, but you cannot change the neighborhood! Investing in The Oaks ensures a quiet lakeside community where all homes are as nice as your own home.
7. Older homes are less energy efficient than new homes. In survey's sent to homeowners in The Oaks, 100% agree that they are extremely satisfied with the energy costs of their new home.
8. Endure the stress and hassle of working directly with contractors. You may rearrange your schedule to meet with a contractor who may show up hours late or not at all! Buy new in The Oaks and let our team of professionals handle the hard work!
9. Living in a home under construction is stressful! Enduring the dust and mess of a remodel is a major hassle for months! Buy new in The Oaks and enjoy the ease and convenience of moving directly into a finished product!
10. At the end of a major remodel, 9 out of 10 homeowners wish they had bought a new home and many still end up moving. Before you loose thousands of dollars spent on remodeling come discover the ease and convenience of moving directly into a new home from The Oaks Development!
Finally, I would advise above all, that you DO NOT take out a home equity line of credit for a remodel. Homeowners usually find themselves owing more on their house than they can get out of it for years after they do this. Make the smart decision and invest your equity directly into a new home!
Lets set up an appointment and we can show you the good life that is available here in The Oaks! Give us a call today at (580) 917-2706